Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Revival

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
(In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful )

Assalamo Alaikum Warahmat Allah he wa Barakatohu (Peace, blessings and mercy of Allah be upon you).

Alhamdulillah, I was able to retrieve this old blog which I created way back in 2007. Mashaallah, it is still intact and all I was able to manage was to post only 1. :)

Jazak-Allah khairan, to my sisters in Islam where I have stumbled on their blogs in my search for more knowledge. They have inspired me in re-creating this page. Hope I would be able to stay connected with them, inshaAllah. There were so many of them, Alhamdulillah. Please bear with me I'm still learning the stuff . :)

Until here for now, inshaAllah from time to time I would be able to put some informative post here.

Fi Amaan-Allah, Allah knows best.



No comments: