Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Getting started

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
(In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful)
 
Assalamo Alaikum Warahmat Allah he wa Barakatohu (Peace, blessings and mercy of Allah be upon you).
Hello everyone! I hope the best of everything is with us all in reading this post, Allah knows best.

I created this blog to share with you my journey in learning more of Islam in its deeper sense.

I am a borne Muslim from a Muslim family and the community I grew up majority are Muslim. But I might say that in my age I still have a lot to learn and my seeking for knowledge is eternal. Please join me as I take my steps into learning about my way of life, Islam, in its deepest sense while I take my journey in this Dunya (Earth). Because I know that there are a lot of us (including myself) who don’t totally understand why we are here in this world, what really our role as a Muslim woman in our society, and how we are going to behave?

May Allah give us mercy and guide us in our journey to learn deeper about Islam. Allah knows best. And may Allah give us knowledge to know what is proper.

Jazak-Allah Khairan.               

Fi Amaan-Allah, I love you all for the sake of Allah!

No comments: