Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Glad I found them


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem 
(In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful)

Assalamo Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatoho


When I read about this blog (i will post about, inshaAllah) regarding "hijab" I immediately felt the eagerness to practice it. Although I am already practicing the covering of my head (using scarf or Tendung) and my awrah (all parts of the body except hands and face) it is not still called hijab because I have to admit I am still one of those girls wearing skinny jeans or fitted shirts. MashaAllah! these posts  (Blogs) from my sisters in Islam were very helpful because it enlightened me on what are proper and what are not. Jazakallah Khair! my sisters. May Allah rewards you with your teachings to people like me. All those time I thought I am doing the right thing, but in Allah's help in my continues search for wisdom I prove myself wrong. So, slowly I am shifting to proper hijab like a baby step. The first thing I did was looking for the stores that sell the dresses I am going to wear and mashaAllah! I found already these stores. In fact, I already bought 2 abayas as a starter. Second, since I already had long skirts; I wear them everytime I went out. But I can't still avoid my pants because my (long) skirts are limited only to 2 so, most of the time especially when going to work I wear my pants. But I promise to Allah that when I will have enough clothes for my hijab I will get rid of my pants, inshaAllah! And that would conclude the steps.
One of the abaya I bought as starter
the second abaya I bought as a starter w/ the black khimar I found nesting in my closet for ages

I am sooo glad I found them. First, the blogs of my sisters in Islam about proper "Hijab" (i.e. ilovehishma.blogpsot.com); second, the wisdom behind their posts that made me decide to practice it; and lastly, the stores where I can buy these clothes, i.e. abaya, khimar/scarves, etc.
Thank you Yah Allah! the Ever Merciful, the Ever Compassionate.

Thank you to my sisters in Islam, I sooo love your blogs. May Allah help me in my journey in my hijab, inshaAllah, and be able to practice for the rest of my life.


Jazakallah khair!
Fi amanillah! I love you all in the name of Allah.


2 comments:

Raine said...

Nor I always admire it when you wear your clothes..hijab(tama ba?). You still manage to look stylish while honoring your tradition at the same time :) keep it up!

norcayla said...

@ Raine: thanks ate flo for dropping by ;). yes, that's called hijab. hehehe. and yes ate flo,i will continue wearing it for the rest of my life.. even if i don't look fashionable with it i will still wear it hehehe..thanks again!